I am currently a Professor in ISCAS.
My major research interest includes multi-language processing.
- 1980 to July 1984, majoring computer software in Beijing Information Science & Technology University, obtaining the bachelor’s degree.
- 1984 to Nov. 1985, working for Beijing the first light industry institute. Assistant Engineer.
- Since Dec. 1985, working for Software Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences, as a research assistant, research assistant, associate professor, professor.
- March to September 1994, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, visiting scholar.
- An Expert Committeeman of China National Information Technology Standardization Technical Committee.
- Member of a council of the Chinese Information processing Society of China.
- Member of Professional Committee for Chinese character information processing system, China Computer Federation.
- Member of ISO/IEC JTC1/SC2/WG2/Ideographic Rapporteur Group.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Excellent tutor at the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences，2013
- NationalScience & Technology Progress Award (second class)，1992
- CASScience & Technology Progress Award (first class)，1991