Long-Long Ma is currently an associate professor at the Chinese Information Processing Laboratory, Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
He received the PhD degree in pattern recognition and intelligent systems from Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China, in 2010.
My research interests include multimodal (text, image and video) natural language understanding , and especially image captioning, Chinese text analysis, multi-modal learning.
- 2013.01-Now, Associate professor, Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 2010.07-2012.12, Assistant professor, Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 2006.09-2010.07, PhD, Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Ji Liu, Longlong Ma, Jian Wu, Online Handwritten Mongolian Word Recognition Using a Novel Sliding Window Method with Recurrent Neural Networks, Proc. of 14th ICDAR, Kyoto, Japan, 2017, pp. 189-194.
- Yanxing Li, Longlong Ma, Lijuan Duan, et al. A Text-Line Segmentation Method for Historical Tibetan Documents Based on Baseline Detection, CCF Chinese Conference on Computer Vision. Springer, Singapore, 2017: 356-367.
- Xiqun Zhang, Lijuan Duan, Longlong Ma, et al. Text Extraction for Historical Tibetan Document Images Based on Connected Component Analysis and Corner Point Detection, CCF Chinese Conference on Computer Vision. Springer, Singapore, 2017，pp. 545-555.
- Lijuan Duan, Xiqun Zhang, Longlong Ma, et al. Text extraction method for historical Tibetan document images based on block projections. Optoelectronics Letters, 2017, 13(6):457-461.
- Longlong Ma, Ji Liu, Jian Wu, A new database for online handwritten Mongolian word recognition, Proc. of 23rd ICPR, Cancun, Mexico, 2016, pp. 1126-1131.
- Ji Liu, Longlong Ma, Jian Wu, Online handwritten Mongolian word recognition using MWRCNN and position maps, Proc. of 15th ICFHR, Shenzhen, China, 2016, pp. 60-65.
- Longlong Ma, Jian Wu, Online handwritten Tibetan syllable recognition based on component segmentation method, Proc. of 13rd ICDAR, Nancy, France, 2015, pp. 46-50.
- Longlong Ma, Jian Wu, A Tibetan component representation learning method for online handwritten Tibetan character recognition, Proc. of 14th ICFHR, Crete island, Greece, 2014, pp. 317-322.
- Longlong Ma, Jian Wu, Semi-automatic Tibetan component annotation from online handwritten Tibetan character database by optimizing segmentation hypotheses, Proc. 12th ICDAR, Washington, DC, 2013, pp. 1340-1344.
- Longlong Ma, Jian Wu, A component-based on-line handwritten Tibetan character recognition method using conditional random field, Proc. of 13rd ICFHR, Bari, Italy, 2012, pp.704-709.
- Longlong Ma, Jian Wu, On-line handwritten Chinese character recognition based on inter-radical stochastic context-free grammar, IJCNN, Brisbane, Australia, 2012, pp.1-5.
- Longlong Ma, Huidan Liu, Jian Wu, MRG-OHTC database for online handwritten Tibetan character recognition, Proc. 11th ICDAR, Beijing, China, 2011, pp. 207-211.
- Longlong Ma, Jian Wu, A recognition system for on-line handwritten Tibetan characters, Proc. 9th GREC, Seoul, Korea, 2011, pp.99-107.
- Longlong Ma, Adrien Delaye, Chenglin Liu, Special radical detection by statistical classification for on-line handwritten Chinese character recognition, Proc. 12th ICFHR, Kolkata, India, 2010, pp.501-506.
- Longlong Ma, Chenglin Liu, On-line handwritten Chinese character recognition based on nested segmentation of radicals, Proc of 2009 CCPR & First CJKPR, Nanjing, China, 2009, pp.929-933.
- Longlong Ma, Chenglin Liu, A new radical-based approach to online handwritten Chinese character recognition, Proc. 19th ICPR, Tampa, FL, 2008.
- Multi-modal Image description Method in Natural Scenes, National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2018.01-2021.12, Principle Investigator.
- Multi-ethnic Language Resource Database, Science Foundation of The Chinese Academy of Sciences2018.07-2019.12, Principle Investigator.
- Online Handwritten Tibetan Syllable Recognition Based on Multi-information Fusion. Basic Research Program of Qinghai Province, 2016.01-2018.12, Principle Investigator.
- Key Technology Platform for Tibetan Historical Document Digitization, Innovation Platform Construction of Qinghai Province, 2016.01-2018.12, Principle Investigator.